Monday, June 22, 2009

Soak City, 2009


My nieces Courtney and Tearney came to see me!

They left Casper Wyoming on Sat.

They got here yesterday afternoon.

After keeping them up way too late, we got up bright and early this morning

and headed straight to the water park. It was AWESOME!!!

Everyone took turns hangin' with Lexie.

The 6 hours we were they went by in a flash!

Good thing we had sandwiches, chips, & soda in the surburban!

This colossal water slide was our favorite. Four people rode down together in one huge tube.

The Cedar Point roller coaster park is intertwined with the water park. You have to walk under roller coasters to get to some of the water slides. It is super fun to watch the screaming people go over the top of you as you ride down the water slide.

The kids all seemed to really enjoy the day. I know I sure did.

Brady was happy to have such two patient girls to accompany him on every water feature he wanted as many times as he wanted to go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Hopefully when the girls get a little older we can come and participate in the fun.

Kristen said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I love water parks. It will be more fun when my kids are a little older.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors you captured of the park! It looks so, so fun. How cool that your nieces got to share it with you. I wondered which nieces were there--thought maybe one of them was Taylor. That fun event alone would make for a memorable summer for sure! The height of those slides is unbelievable!

CorkyLynn said...

The nieces were my sister (Tearney) and I. It was an incredible trip:) And I love these photos

Bethany Hawkley said...

This looks so fun and I LOVE your new background!