Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hangin' with the Grandparents

The kids adore playing yard games and Rod is always a happy participant. They really looked forward to their Grandpa and Grandma visiting and wasted no time in getting Rod up and at 'em.

My mom's dog, Spike, and Ginger get along very well. They played together the entire time. When we had to leave them at home, they didn't tear up my house or get into trouble. Ginger spent the entire day sleeping after Spike left. I think he tired her out.

Lexie dressed, combed, brushed, polished, primped, and cleaned all day. She was very happy to dance for the camera so Grandma could take her picture.
Mom and I went to the basement to look at some fabric and randomly, I had a leak. She spent the entire day (and 3 trips to Ace Hardware) to fix it. Disaster averted! :-)
I was so grateful to both mom and Rod for all the "honeydo's" they did for me while they were here!

The last day of our visit, we decided to just hang out and go to garage sales. Brady has wanted a chocolate fountain for several years.

Mom and Rod found this one at a yard sale and Brady could not have been happier!
The rest of us were pretty impressed too! Man, a strawberry never tasted so good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man that better come to a ladies night sometime!!!! I will not show that to Madi, she might just move in after all.