Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer 2010-so far!

We love the little things here in Ohio and we are relishing as many of them as we can.
Summers here include:

Enjoying the many hummingbirds that stop by our feeder.

Looking for frogs on the bike path with our friends.
Picking the raspberries and mulberries that grow like crazy on the bike trail.

Just enjoying hot summer days on the bike trail.

Playing in the major rainstorms that come our way.
The amount of water that we get is amazing to us all!
We also got to help with the local tornado clean up efforts.


Now that was hot and dirty work! I lost 7 pounds in one day...too bad I found all 7 soon after! ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Brandon is taller than you! You all look so cute. I love the background!!

garhales said...

Yes he is! And thanks. I am about sick of it and ready for a change but I want to get caught up on my postings before I change again.

Unknown said...

Great job for all your hard work. You need to frame the picture of Lexie and her friend in the trees! They are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy--fabulous photo on the bike trail! They are like two little fairies in the foliage! I also LOVE the red umbrella in the photo with Brady and Lexie lying down in the "lawn puddle." Cool contrast with the grass!!

You have really captured some of those simple things that make summer memories the best part of being a kid.

Carrie said...

you guys look great all dirty in your yellow shirts!