Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hales' Visit and Amish Country

My in laws came to visit at the same time that Alyssa's best friend Alyse was here. The whole crowd loaded up and went to Kirtland to see the church sites.

Unfortunately I had to stay home and go to class like a good girl but they had a ball without me. Imagine that!

They even were able to see one of our favorite missionaries, Sister Wright. She ended up being their tour guide. Lexie was really happy to see her.
After Kirtland, they headed to the local Amish village to check out the handcrafted items and the cheese factory.
Steve and Brandon found a really "special" way to entertain themselves.
Did I mention that they found ways to have fun even though I wasn't there to supervise?!
Freaks.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The "special" way was quite intertaining.

garhales said...

I about died when I downloaded these pictures. I couldn't believe there was a bear doing that in the first place. It sort of invited all the irreverence that my family proceeded to heap upon it! But they really did out do themselves!

Anonymous said...

I guess that's what you get when you let your camera fall into the wrong hands!!

garhales said...

My poor camera will never be the same!