Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hales Visit and Wii Games

I took a whole bunch of pictures of Grandma playing the Wii. I didn't think anyone would believe me if I told them!
Unfortunately, I can't find any of the pictures I took, except this one! Grrr...
On the day that all the big kids took Gary and Steve to the roller coaster park Lexie and I took Grandma and Granpa to the Imagination Station children's science and discovery museum in Toledo.
They had new displays since the last time we were there so we really had a fun time.

Granpa and Grandma had a super good time in the hurricane simulator (in case you can't tell)!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a cute picture of them!!!

garhales said...

I think so too. I am just ticked I can't find the pictures of her playing the Wii! I will keep looking!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Livin' it up in their second childhood!So fun!