Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


My Mother's Day was the best ever!! It was perfect. I love my family and I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!

Brandon diligently loaded all the bikes for me. This is no small thing!

Lexie and Brady packed all the snacks and drinks.

Gary drove the chase car so tired kids could get in and ride.

Alyssa took everyone shopping on Sat. She also got up at 5 a.m. to make me breakfast in bed before church. After church we had lunch (thanks to Alyssa), I opened my new jewelry, my new griddle, my new food processor, and my new bags of minty chocolatey candies. Then we rode for 4 hours! It was the PERFECT DAY!

4 comments:

Mom said...

I couldn't be any prouder of each and everyone of you. You are all each very special and these pics are a wonderful gift for a proud Grandma and Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

So happy to see you all on the trail! Great Mother's Day memories for you AND for your family! You are so awesome!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new playground photo as your heading!

Unknown said...

Good for you.