Friday, May 14, 2010

Pictures From My Phone


I thought I would share some random pictures from my phone. Ginger is such a good dog; she waits patiently while Roly eats his tuna snack--as soon as Roly walks away, Ginger cleans up all the left overs!
For Mother's Day all I wanted was to be with my kiddos on the bike path. They were all such good sports. Here is Brandon with Ginger.

Lexie and Alyssa had a lovely chat and Lexie rode a lot farther than any of us would have predicted!

I try to ride every day. A couple of weeks ago I saw these turkeys.

I think they were wild turkeys but I am not sure.

Alyssa, in a dress, in a tree--retreiving a $1 kite. Yes, I have it on video too! No, she did not get the kite--but I sure got a great picture! ;)

Brady playing Zhu Zhu pet with our little friend Allie. Isn't he SO, SO cute!

We are pretty much on a first name basis with ALL the waitresses at the local Chinese buffet. When they heard that we were there for Brandon's 16th b-day--they made him this little cake and made us sing to him. So Cute!!!

Flying kites in the corn field. She is only one step away from climbing the tree her sister was just in.

After a hard day of kite flying.

Brady wearing the awesome cape Grandma Nancy made him so he could be the most awesome headless horseman ever for Halloween.

Lexie modeling her really cool hat that Michele sent her!
The only bad thing about the wipe off board with having to erase the cool messages that Lexie makes for me--AHA moment--snap a pic!
Frogs on the bike path.

Lexie's first ever bike ride--Fall of 2009

Brandon, Lexie, Ginger, and our friend Travis Hawkley hanging out on the kitchen floor. No, I do not know why--seriously--have you met us?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! I am so happy that you found a more "permanent" home for these photos, and a place to write a few details down. You will be forever happy that you did!