Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Worst Part of Christmas!

After having her home for almost a month, the worst part of Christmas break was when we had to say goodbye to Alyssa.  ;(
Putting Brandon Hales in charge of the goodbye photos makes for some silly shots.

















Group Hug!  Peace signs included!

Camera Ham!













Gary is looking a bit rough from all the merriment!





























I love her enough to share the last of Amani Snyder's AMAZING little biscuits that she shared for the New Year's Eve party.  They are tasty and it took a lot of willpower for me to share.  True love baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! You look so amazing in these shots!! Seriously--young, beautiful, simply radiant!!

garhales said...

See...that's why YOU are my BFF! So nice to me all of the time. Thanks!