Friday, July 22, 2011

Easter 2011

This spring brought a lot of fun with decorating sugar cookies.  We all got way into the act of decorating and eating.  ;)
  Easter brings our annual egg coloring madness.
 Yes Alyssa, there is an Easter Bunny.  I know, CRAZY huh?!
 Brandon has a future as an egg artist. 
 My cute little pinata; I was looking forward to killing the chicken.  Gary tried in vain to save him.
 There is a reason that Lexie's basket is bigger than she is; that kid made a haul!
 I am sooooo happy that my big kids still love the "little kid" holidays and all the activities that go with them.  I hope our family never grows out of all the Easter trappings.
 I do need to try to convince Brandon that we do not eat the Easter Eggs! 
 I think it took 2 hours to find all the eggs. 
 Some people get a little bored and decide that harrassing their mother seemed like more fun.
Brady is the "numbers guy".  He makes sure that all the real and all the plastic eggs are found and that they are evenly divided. 
In the end...the chicken got what was comin' to him.  But, true to form, his dismembered little body is still in the trunk of Gary's car.  Bwahahahah. ... . yea so we had a creepy little twist--it seems like it may become a new tradition.  ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love your pose!! Made me chuckle:)