Saturday, April 11, 2009

Grand Rapids


The Maumee River runs near us. Here are some pictures of it taken at Grand Rapids Ohio.

The little town is so cute. Alyssa and I went up there to take these pictures and I couldn't resist a quick stop at the consignment store. I didn't leave empty handed!

I can hardly wait to go back. When I do, I will take more pictures.

It was a really cloudy day and raining a bit so I didn't want may camera to get wet and the pictures all feel kind of gray and gloomy. I'll go in a week or so when the sun is shining!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Brandon doesn't look any happier about having his pic taken than Alyssa and Branden do, I can hardly wait to go to a good zoo and with the kids.
Is that river at flood stage or what? Great pics Brady and Lex, someone take pic of Mom, PLEASE

Anonymous said...

YEah new posts, I thought maybe you all fell off the face of the earth :-) I can't believe how quickly the kids are growing up. We miss you all SOOOO much. I really want to come visit and see all the fun stuff near you.

Mom said...

So did you go back to the consignment store yet or will you wait for me?