Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa Rod!

Brady thought of a genius present for you. He wanted me to get it for you at Christmas but I couldn't find one. I feel a little dumb that after waiting for the spring merchandise to his the shelves; I still couldn't find this elusive gift. Alas, I had my wonderful brainstorm to BUY IT OFF THE NET! yesterday :-((. Sorry it will be late but Brady is so excited that I hope it will be worth it!

In the meantime, Alyssa thought it would be fun to have each of us record you a special birtday message. We hope you enjoy this blog. We love and miss you.

Lexie was going to do a little dance but she changed her mind in the end!

Alyssa took the opportunity to show you her man. He was here tonight helping her with her math. :-)

I breathed a sigh of relief just now. Gary and Brandon just walked in the door. I hope I can get all the videos to upload before you get home from work! Ahhhhhh!!!!
K, the videos took about 30 min. each. So here is Brady and Lexie. Man, I am having a terrible time with this.

I will call mom when I am finally successful so you can see your grandbabies that love you!

Happy Birthday! We are sorry you had to work and hope you have fun eating lobster on Friday. Eat some for us too!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right they were doing "math." I did ALOT of "math" when I was 16. Just be sure the door isn't closed while they are doing "math."

It was fun to see you all.

garhales said...

I am glad you enjoyed the videos. His name is Branden and he is a very nice (and respectful of Alyssa) young man. HE would never close the door. His favorite place to take her for a date is our house on Fridays for game night or movies with us! Yah, we like him a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Kim--to see all of you (especially you) and hear your voices nearly brought me to tears! What a cool idea for a birthday, too! And....so, did Alyssa dye her hair?! Wow! Tres Chic! (unless of course it was just the lighting...I'm dying to know!)