Saturday, March 21, 2009

Flat Stanley!!!



Dear Mrs. Riser's Class,

We were so happy that Parker sent Flat Stanley to visit us. While he was in Ohio Flat Stanley got to go to the park, out to lunch, watch movies, and he even got to visit the Toledo Zoo.


Flat Stanley was a lot of fun. He got to see sea lions, polar bears, hippopotamus, elephants, and many other zoo animals.


It was very cold so Flat Stanley's friends had to wear their coats and gloves the entire day.


After the zoo, Flat Stanley and his friends stopped at the mall for a snack and to do a little shopping.

It was a very fun day for everyone and we really enjoyed Flat Staney's visit!
Thanks for the visit,
Love, Kim and Lexie Hales

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great note for the class! (Parker especially) I only wish that cute Lexie could have been sent back in the envelope with Stanley to visit us. I promise if you send her to me that I will take her fun places and keep you posted with pictures of her on my blog, too:) Thank you, my friend...I love you, and Parker does too!

Bethany Hawkley said...

Ohh, this was fun. And freezing. ;-)
Thanks for taking us.