Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Franklin Institute!


Sorry for cutting you off Brady!
I must have done a funky download because I found the pictures of the Franklin Institute safe and sound on my camera! Crazy.

This picture has total random strangers in it but was such a cool shot of the statue that I went for it anyway.
From the picture of the iconic statue of Benjamin Franklin to the huge human heart and the man riding the bike 4 stories in the air, the Institute was worth the really quick trip. I am so happy that the photos were just hiding on my memory card.











I hope you enjoy and feel free to comment.

Philly cheese steaks---Yummmm!!!!
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. We are really going to miss you for the holidays this year.

Carrie said...

K, next time get your cheese steak from the vendor on the street! They are YUMMMMMMMM!

garhales said...

Oh sure, now you tell me!