Friday, August 22, 2008

Starting Over

Because I changed e-mail providers and I am pretty dumb when it comes to the internet, I had to start my blog over. Sorry. I hope this isn't too confusing for anyone.





Here is a picture from Alyssa's surprise 16th birthday party in Roosevelt.
















Here is a picture of me with Amy's (my best friend) grandma Edna. I got to stop in Grand Island Nebraska on the way to Ohio and meet Edna. It was a very emotional and fun thing for me to do.













Sorry for any blogging confusion. I think I have it all figured now!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Absolutely love your new house, is that six panel doors I see? Bet the wood work is what sold Gary and the windows is what sold you.

Think I like the darker tile best.

Put a piece of tape where the bottom paine line is in the window and see if that works for your chair rail.

What kind of vines around patio?

Looks like pretty good grade carpet do you have to replace all of it?

Hope that isn't a crabapple tree by front door.