Monday, January 3, 2011

Wed. Aug. 18th 2010-Kotokolon


"I am lying on a sandy/clay spotlessly clean beach in the middle of the Greek islands! I am a little wet from my swim in the Mediterranean Ocean and insanely, insanely happy"!

"We worked out, ate lunch, and then found the local beach about 1/2 mile from our ship. We have spent the day swimming, sunning, collecting shells, and writing in our journals".

Beautiful water, sailboat, and friend!

Isn't she gorgeous!

Feeling the Zen!

"There are people with children playing, swimming, and chatting in a variety of languages. We see minnows and a few small fish in the perfectly azure blue water and we even saw a jelly fish"!

Corona shot!

"This beach has horse drawn open air taxis and the horse harnesses have really beautiful sounding bells so they sound really cool coming and going.

"We walked back to the ship via the shopping section. I am kind of looking for a certain scarfy swimsuit cover that I have seen on a few women of my body type. Alas, no scarf. Michele is a freak and wanted a 2nd workout-I opted to hang out by the Santuary Pool. We showered and dressed up fancy, rib eye at Michaelangelo, "Iron Man 2", warm cookies and milk all in our fancy dinner clothes".

Another shot of a really cool tug boat.
I just thought the name of this ship was absolutely hilarious. This one's for you Mike!

On our way back to the ship. Ruby Princess in the background. I love, love, love this pic of Michele!

This is me trying to hide my fat thighs! Didn't work but made for a funny picture! Good thing I'm not proud so you can all laugh with me. Hee hee--next time I will have much smaller thighs--as a matter of fact they have already shrunk quite a bit since then. Too bad a little though cause I love that swim suit a whole bunch and it doesn't fit me now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like we'll just have to go on another cruise to get photos with your new thighs:) Your "feelin' the Zen" shot is one of my favorite pics of you....it reflects the peace these moments brought to your pretty crazy schedule at home.

garhales said...

When I am falling asleep after a super hectic day, I close my eyes and remember the bells from the beach side horse drawn taxis. Our next project is finding swimsuits for both of us for next summer! ;)