Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter 2010

We take egg dyeing very serious at our house.
3 hours.
5 dozen eggs.
We don't just drop 'em in the stuff and walk away--oh no!

We swirl, we paint, we tie die,...
And then the bunny hides them, so we can hunt,
and hunt,
and hunt,
AND HUNT! Ok, we also squished a few on the sidewalk. ;-)
We ended the day by having bbq'd pork chops and baked potatoes, green salad, jigglers, and apple pie! Yummy!
We were still finding some of the 70 plastic filled eggs on Tuesday!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Last time we colored eggs at my house I found 3 a year later!!! The bunny didn't leave us any this year.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED looking at your photos!! Especially the ones of you...laughing with Brandon, it was like I was there having so much fun with you. And--I LOVE your new jacket! How stinkin' cute, and how perfect for an egg hunt!

But I must know...how did Ginger not sniff out the candy in the plastic eggs? Oscar found all of our leftover eggs...he was especially excited about the ones with Reese's Peanut Butter cups:)

garhales said...

She really doesn't seem to care about candy--just Blue Bonnet--I really think I am going to have to switch margarine!

Kirsty said...

What a happy day.I am loving the colours of your eggs-gorgeous!