Sunday, February 1, 2009

And Here'sssssss ....Vanna!


To break the doldrum's of winter, Lexie and our friend Allie decided to play in my tuperware cupboard. They completely emptied it and had a tea party inside. It took me two weeks to convince Lexie to let me put my tupperware back in there.


A group high school student's decided to have a party and dress up like celebrities. Alyssa went as Vanna White and her friend (no, she would not let me take a picture of her friend!) went as Dianna Ross. They were so cute and had a really fun time.

2 comments:

CorkyLynn said...

Awwwwwwwww, Lexie is the cutest. And her tea parties in the cupboard are way creative! That is the cutest. This picture of Alyssa is INSANE. She is so beautiful and grown up, it's insane.

Bethany Hawkley said...

Haha - these pictures made me laugh. I had forgotten what a mess they made! I love Lexie making the tupperware angel. :-)