Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

After eating our classic Christmas feast, we capped off the day with this decadent chocolate cake that Alyssa made. Yum.

The missionaries joined us for dinner and a game of Carcasonne. I sat at the table and read 2 of my new magazines.

Branden Lewis joined us for desert and the after dinner games.

We got to meet our new sister missionary tonight--Sister Carter. She is wonderful and likes to fish. She and Sister Hansen are a great pair and they even teamed up to do good at Carcasonne.

Brady was feeling the Christmas love.

Lexie was really excited to show off ALL of her presents.

Brady loves his snuggie and is eager to go spend his cash that he got for Christmas.

Brandon put his bench press together first. We all took turns trying it out today. I discovered that I am the biggest wimp in the family. ;-(

Alyssa and Branden were happy to get a good look at all the loot. He is happily helping her set up her new lap top!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Don't worry, I too am a bench press wimp...found out in college when I took weight training and could only lift the bar! Weights and I rarely get along...last time I used them I had to get a hysterectomy! haha

garhales said...

I love it Carrie--you really are my hero now!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for dedicating some time today to your blog...it was so great to be able to share Christmas with you from far away! Enjoy your vacation with your kids and all the new Christmas loot!

Mom said...

Brandon L, love you new haircut and keep forgetting to comment, Alyssa, your cake looks "sinfully Good"