Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

There was hope in the air when we went to bed last night because it looked like the storm had missed us. Alas, we woke this morning to a driving sleet/snow and wind. School is cancelled. No delay time--cancelled for the whole day. I would be partying because of the fact that the break just started one day early but the kids are really upset because the are really ready for their finals today and want to go and get it over with.

I still have to go take my last final at 3:30 so I might have to go to the library to find a quiet place to study!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great entry! So festive...and Santa at your door?! What a cool surprise. Your kids will remember that forever!

mccoy said...

How fun is that!!! I love how Lexie is looking over her glasses.

Brady seem excited also.